Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Friends have a Store?

 
 
This is the Friends of Enchanted Rock Store.  That is me in the photo.  You will notice that you are not there buying something.

We have super-comfortable t-shirts ($10-$20), caps with the ultra-cool Friends logo ($10), Bandanas with a map of Enchanted Rock printed on them ($6).  The shirt in the photo is an old one, only $10.  The new shirts (short and long sleeved) are ultra-cool, designed by our own Hot Chicks of the Friends of Enchanted Rock.

Did I say the t-shirts are super-comfortable?  100% cotton, and my favorite shirts.  And, I wear my cap to the Rock often; if you wear one, too, you might be mistaken for me!

Anyway, since I am tired of waiting for you to come by the store, you can buy these direct and have them mailed to you.  And we'll throw in the shipping!  That's a deal.  Message us on Facebook or post a comment and we'll get together on this.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear your feedback, thanks!